Presented at the 2015 Detroit Auto Show, the Ford GT graced the world with its futuristic looks and aerodynamic. A delightful surprise for all fans of the brand and lovers of motorsport. Powered by a twin-turbocharged 3.5-liter EcoBoost V6-engine delivering 647 horsepower and mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, the new Ford GT meant business. Just like the Laferrari, and part of the weight-saving strategy, the seat is fixed, and the pedal box as well as the steering adjustable.
You couldn’t buy a Ford GT if Ford didn’t want you to: the slots were distributed according to a rigid application process, thus, even today, the lust for this stunning American creation is insatiable, and the total production number is believed to be at around 1,350 by the time the last few cars are built in 2022.
Unser Ford GT
Our example is a Carbon Series example with delivery mileage. The GT has been specified with a long list of options, including every possible carbon fibre option and the very special purple color (at an eye-watering cost of 37k Euros). All in all, one of the best Ford GT builds we have ever seen and certainly a future classic.
- Carbon Series
- Extended Exterior Colour Palette 3 – 943609F BC/MC
- Carbon Series Exterior Silver Accent Colour Package
- 20″ Gloss Exposed Carbon Fiber Wheels
- Carbon Ceramic Rotators w/ Silver Brembo Calipers
- Exterior Exposed Carbon Fiber Package – Gloss
- Exposed Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps – Gloss
- Steel Exhaust System
- Titanium Lug Nuts
- Alcantara Wrapped/Silver Stitching Steering Wheel
- Indoor Car Cover – Black
- 6 Point Harness Anchors
- Titanium Tow Hook